Industry Advisory Board
The Industry Advisory Board is the department’s industry liaison group that consists of ISOM professionals from Florida and multi-national business organizations.
- to assist ISOM faculty with keeping course curricula current
- to inform ISOM students about various career opportunities with member companies
- to aid Forum members recruit trained ISOM graduates
- to provide continuing education for ISOM faculty and Forum members
- to facilitate research and consulting between ISOM faculty and Forum members
- Annual conferences with keynote addresses by leading experts in ISOM on current topics
- Ongoing continuing education
- Access to the Warrington College of Business and the entire University of Florida faculty and facilities
- Assurance that the ISOM curriculum contents satisfy actual real-world needs
- Increased understanding of rewarding and challenging positions available in member companies
- Providing expert research advice and consulting through the ISOM faculty
Keynote Speaker Series
We are proud to present the ISOM Forum Keynote Speaker Series that feature world renowned business leaders to share their wisdom and experiences. Please find a current list of confirmed speakers of our ISOM Forum Keynote Speaker Series.
Contributions of Forum members enable us to recognize several students for their excellence in academics and service. The recipients are announced the evening before the annual Forum Meeting.
- Deloitte Scholarship – Yifan Tao
- ExxonMobil Scholarship – Victoria Suarez
- Ingenios Health Scholarship – Hui-Yu Kao
- KPMG Scholarship – Maxwell Harris
- Northrop Grumman Scholarship – Mina Najafian
- ISOM Forum Scholarship – Anna Roberts
Becoming a Member
A prospective business member must designate one person and up to two alternates as representatives to the Forum. These representatives should be chosen from among officers, executives, and other high-level management personnel of the company. To assist in supporting Forum programs and activities, and initial two-year commitment must be made by each prospective member company to provide annual financial support to the Forum according to the following schedule; based on gross sales.
Proposal for Membership PDF