Dr. Slivon teaches professional communication and writing in the specialized master’s and MBA programs at the Warrington College of Business. Dr. Slivon has over ten years’ experience teaching and developing courses and workshops in oral and written communication for undergraduate and graduate students. Prior to joining the Management Communication Center, she developed and taught courses in technical writing, professional writing for engineers, and public speaking.
- PhD, University of Florida, 2016
Last 3 years
- Prof Business Writing (GEB3213)
- Professional Communication (GEB5215)
- Professional Communication for Accountants (GEB6229)
- Professional Writing (GEB5212)
- Professionl Communica (GEB5215)