Dr. Limon is currently the Oral Communication Coordinator for the Management Communication Center in the Warrington College of Business, where he teaches how to give high impact presentations. Dr. Limon has taught and consulted in the communication field for over 20 years. He has taught courses and workshops for students and corporate clients in the areas of presentation skills, teamwork, leadership, and conflict management.
- PhD - Organizational Communication, Michigan State University, 2000
- MS - Illinois State University, 1997
- BA - California State University-Fresno, 1995
- Speaking and Presentations
- Communication theories for everyday life
Published Year: 2002
Authors: J. Baldwin, S. Perry, M. Moffit, M. Limon