Dr. Limon is currently the Oral Communication Coordinator for the Management Communication Center in the Warrington College of Business, where he teaches how to give high impact presentations. Dr. Limon has taught and consulted in the communication field for over 20 years. He has taught courses and workshops for students and corporate clients in the areas of presentation skills, teamwork, leadership, and conflict management.
- PhD - Organizational Communication, Michigan State University, 2000
- MS, Illinois State University, 1997
- BA, California State University-Fresno, 1995
- Speaking and Presentations
In The News
- Warrington honors educators with undergraduate teaching, advising awards — February 10, 2016 — GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Professors John Banko, M. Sean Limon and Kathy Rupar, and Associate Director of International Programs Jason Ward are...
Last 3 years
- Business Case Analysis (GEB3523)
- Business Cse Analysis (GEB3523)
- Prof Comm Acc (GEB6229)
- Professional Communication (GEB5215)
- Professional Communication for Accountants (GEB6229)
- Professional Speaking (GEB3218)
- Professionl Communica (GEB5215)