Our Supporters & Partners
Our accomplishments over the past 15 years are credit to bootstrapping, and thanks to the kindness of many leaders on campus and in our community, who have generously given of their time and talent. Today the Social Impact & Sustainability Initiative at UF is fulfilling the mission on which we embarked 15 years ago: it offers students opportunities to get involved in Social Entrepreneurship through courses, co-curricular activities (experiential learning, venture plan competitions, internships, etc.), and extracurricular activities (student organizations, speaker series, film series, etc.). Our students learn the key skills, mindsets, and competencies of social entrepreneurs who endeavor to solve social, environmental, and economic problems in their local communities and around the world. And they are our greatest success.
Big shout out to Fracture & the McClave Family Foundation for their generous support.
Read more about Fracture’s multi-year gift.
- UF Innovation Academy
- UF Office of Sustainability
- UF Center for Public Interest Communications
- UF Center for Arts in Medicine
- UF Digital Worlds
- UF Center for Gender, Sexualities, and Women’s Research
- UF Center for Humanities in the Public Sphere
- UF Engineering Innovation Institute
- Enactus UF
- City of Gainesville Office of Strategic Initiatives
- Florida for Good
- Ashoka Youth Venture
- Echoing Green
- B Lab
- Net Impact
- Solutions U
- Social Change Innovators
- The Greater Sum Foundation
(this section is still in progress)