The Executive MBA is designed with high-ranking business leaders in mind, earning their MBA through management-focused curriculum.
The Executive format requires four weekend trips (Saturday and Sunday) to Gainesville per term, and the time commitment estimate is 10–15 hours per week. With only a 21-month commitment, executives return to their normal life quickly with their MBA in hand.
Program at a Glance
Total Cost: $62,807.52
- Deposit: $1,500.00 (non-refundable, applied towards tuition)
- Tuition: $61,000.32
- University Fees: $1,807.20
- Length: 21 months
- Application deadline: July 1, 2021
- Begins: August 6, 2021
- On-Campus Visits: 4 per term
- International Study Tour: One week
- Designed for: minimum of eight years of professional work experience combined with management and leadership experience
Students are surrounded by peers from multiple industries, from Florida and around the nation, who hold titles like Vice President, Senior Director and even CEO. Students must have a minimum of eight years of professional work experience combined with management and leadership experience to be eligible for the program, allowing the network to yield meaningful business relationships with business leaders. As a result of the advanced career level of our students, topics for classroom discussion are approached from a strategic viewpoint.
The curriculum is intentionally designed to make students more impactful leaders in their industry. It also provides an immediate ROI, allowing students to put what they’ve learned into action during their time at the office.
- Average Age: 37
- Average Experience: 13 yrs
- Average GMAT: 600
- Average GPA: 3.1