Finance, Insurance and Real Estate
The Finance, Insurance and Real Estate Department offers degree programs at the doctoral, masters and undergraduate level. Besides standard finance offerings, we have specialized academic programs in entrepreneurship, real estate and value investing. Our faculty boasts top experts on topic matter as diverse as banking, initial public offerings, investments, international finance, mergers and acquisitions and real estate. Faculty expertise is sought by business executives, litigators, journalists and regulators alike.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration - Finance and Real Estate
- Thomas S. Johnson Master of Science in Entrepreneurship Program
- Master of Science in Finance - supported by the William R. Hough Program in Finance
- Nathan S. Collier Master of Science in Real Estate
- Master of Science/Juris Doctor in Real Estate
- MBA with a Concentration in Real Estate
- Graduate Minor in Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
- Undergraduate Minor in Real Estate
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Center
- International Business Center
- Kelley A. Bergstrom Real Estate Center
Seminars and Speaker Series
The Finance, Insurance and Real Estate Department hosts a variety of professional guest speakers covering their areas of expertise. These speakers series offer students the opportunity to meet with business professionals giving them insights into real-world business.