MyFisher is designed to provide currently enrolled FSOA students with policies, procedures, and events unique to the School. It provides basic information needed to develop a plan of study, but is not designed to replace academic advising. Students seeking admission requirements for our degree programs should visit each program section of the website.
- Monday, June 29: Summer B classes begin
- Monday-Tuesday, June 29-30: Summer B Drop/Add (at or after assigned start time)
- Monday-Tuesday, June 29-30: Summer B Late Registration
- Tuesday, June 30: Withdrawal with no Fee Liability
- Wednesday, July 1, by 5:00pm: Summer B/C Degree Applications deadline
- Friday, July 3: Independence Day (observed) - No Classes
Last Chance! The Fisher School of Accounting is accepting applications for student employment for the 2015-2016 school year. Duties vary depending on faculty and course, and may include assisting faculty with grading, holding office hours, and answering student emails for undergraduate accounting classes. Applications must be received by June 30, 2015.
(text only, links are inactive)