Online MBA Two-Year
You asked for more flexibility. We delivered.
The UF MBA Online format provides students with the same degree as our other program formats but from anywhere in the world. A pioneer in online education since 1999, the UF MBA program offers lectures and content available through the use of emerging technology to be consumed from anywhere at any time.
Program at a Glance
Total Cost: $59,807.20
- Deposit: $1,500.00 (non-refundable, applied towards tuition)
- Tuition: $58,000.00
- University Fees: $1,807.20
- Length: 24 months
- Application Deadlines: June 1 (Fall), November 1 (Spring) and March 1 (Summer)
- Begins: August (Fall), January (Spring) and May (Summer)
- Coursework is Online (program orientation in Gainesville required & campus residencies are encouraged)
- Designed for: Those who earned their business degree more than 7 years ago or non-business degree holders. All applicants must have at least 2 years of professional experience.
The UF MBA program prides itself on enabling transformation, which looks different for each student. For some, it’s about gaining experience and knowledge to enhance a career change. For others, it’s about growing their expertise in a field they already work in and love.
Whatever your reason, UF MBA is strategically designed to help students succeed.
The program immerses students in the core principles of business education. Supported by faculty and staff committed to maximizing the experience, students develop in an online environment packed with collaboration and commitment to excel.
The next stage of your professional growth begins now.
An MBA with Limited Disruption
Our Online format focuses on continuing a student’s professional development with limited interruption to everyday life. With a bank of lectures online to watch at the most convenient time, students can expect an estimated 15 hours of work per week through individual assignments, group projects and readings.