Online One-Year MBA
The UF MBA Online One-Year format is one of the quickest ways you can earn your MBA.
This accelerated format is for those who meet the requirements of the eligibility checklist. UF is one of a few select MBA programs in the world offering such an option—one that is AACSB accredited and awards a diploma equivalent to on campus programs.
Program at a Glance
Total Cost: $49,205
- Deposit: $1,500.00 (non-refundable, due prior to orientation and applied towards tuition)
- Tuition: $48,000.00
- University Fees: $1,205
- Length: 16 months
- Application Deadlines: July 1, 2021 (Fall), December 1, 2021 (Spring) and March 1, 2021 (Summer)
- Begins: September 9, 2021 (Fall), January 2022 (Spring) and April 8, 2021 (Summer)
- Coursework is online
- Campus Visits: Required in-person orientation
- Designed for: Students who meet the requirements of the eligibility checklist.
With your business undergraduate degree (earned within the last 7 years) and a foundations review provided as part of our program, you will be able to delve into higher-level MBA classes sooner in our accelerated program option. The Online One-Year MBA is 32 credits versus the 48 credits in our two year programs. We recognize that you completed the core business courses during your undergraduate experience, and are therefore not requiring them to be repeated. The admissions team will evaluate your transcripts to ensure your eligibility, but we recommend you review our eligibility checklist to assess your candidacy.
If you have another graduate degree in business or a business minor, we recommend also reviewing the checklist. There is a possibility you have completed all the coursework necessary for this accelerated option.
- Average Age: 28
- Average Experience: 6 yrs
- Average GMAT: 600
- Average GPA: 3.3