- PhD, Darden Graduate Business School, University of Virginia, 1996
- MBA - Awarded the Elizabeth Reed Ward Fellowship honoring outstanding finance students, George Washington University, 1986
- BS - Accounting (Graduated with Honors), University of Florida, Fisher School of Accounting, 1981
In The News
- How to open a checking account: Step-by-step — October 27, 2020 — A checking account can help you manage your money and keep it safe. But figuring out the right checking account and bank to use can be trick...
- Winter Haven-based CenterState Bank: Merger with South State ‘will keep us competitive’ — February 6, 2020 — “Winter Haven-based CenterState and South State, headquartered in Columbia, S.C., announced the all-stock merger valued at $3.2 billi...
- These are the top 4 electives UF MBA students choose to take — November 19, 2019 — Outside of the core courses UF MBA includes in its curriculum, students have multiple options for elective courses. We looked at the top ele...
- Lecturers awarded College’s graduate teaching honor — March 22, 2016 — GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Lecturers Judy Callahan and Jim Parrino received the College’s 2015-16 Graduate Teaching Awards. The Graduate Teachi...
Last 3 years
- Corporate Finance (FIN6425)
- Inv Bank and Corp Fin 2 (FIN6786)
- Inv Bnk and Corp Fin 1 (FIN6785)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (FIN6496)
- Mergers and Aquisitions (FIN6496)
- Venture Finance (ENT6416)
Last 3 years
Phd Students Advised
Last 5 years
- Board of Directors, Michael Lisnow Respite Center — 2014 to Present
- Board of Directors, SafeRx Pharmaceuticals, LLC — 2020 to Present
- Board of Directors, Setmine LLC — 2015 to Present
- Board of Advisors, Optym LLC — 2019 to 2020