Professor Erenguc currently teaches mathematical modeling and operations management in the undergraduate and graduate programs. His current research interest focuses on manufacturing planning and control, project planning and scheduling, and supply chain management.
- DBA, Indiana University, 1980
- MBA, American University of Beirut, 1974
- Other, American University of Beirut, 1971
- Manufacturing Planning and Control
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Supply Chain Management
In The News
- Warrington Senior Associate Dean Selcuk Erenguc to step down in fall 2021 — January 19, 2021 — GAINESVILLE, Fla. – After 16 years of service as Associate and Senior Associate Dean and Director of the Hough Graduate School of Business...
- New Betsy Goodman Retail Scholarship continues the legacy of 19-year Warrington retail educator — November 20, 2020 — Betsy Goodman knew how to light up a room. With her infectious smile, she radiated positivity. Ask anyone who knew Goodman, and they’ll de...
- Meet Our Deans: Selcuk Erenguc — April 1, 2019 — You already know that the Warrington College of Business is the top business school in the state and one of the best in the nation and world...
- UF MBA elevates interim director to lead state's top program — September 27, 2016 — GAINESVILLE, Fla. – The Hough Graduate School of Business at the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business has appointed...
- Financial Times: UF MBA Internet Program No. 3 in the world, No. 1 in U.S. — March 9, 2015 — GAINESVILLE, Fla. – The Financial Times ranked the Internet Program at UF MBA at the Hough Graduate School of Business No. 3 in the world...
Last 3 years
- Operations Management (MAN5501)
Last 3 years
Phd Students Advised
- James Easterling — 2020
- Omar Tarawneh — 2019
University of Florida
Warrington College of Business
Information Systems and Operations Management Department
Hough Hall 105