The UF Office of Admissions selects qualified freshman applicants for the PaCE (Pathway to Campus Enrollment) Program—this is not a program students apply for. Students who accept the university’s invitation to enroll in PaCE are eligible for the Heavener School of Business Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (BABA) – General Studies major only.
PaCE students who meet our upper division transfer admission requirements can apply for a different on campus business major, but they should consult with our school’s PaCE advisor since admission is not guaranteed and the selection process is highly competitive.
Information for 2016 PaCE Admits
If you were recently accepted to the UF PaCE Program, congratulations! Please review the following documents to help you decide if PaCE is a good fit for you.
Transition Requirements for PaCE BABA-General Studies Majors
PaCE BABA-General Studies majors must complete ALL of the following requirements BEFORE transitioning to campus:
- Earn 60 credits (up to 45 can come from previous college credits earned through AP, IB, Dual Enrollment or other accelerated methods);
- Complete two semesters in UF Online and earn a minimum of 15 UF credits;
- Complete ALL Universal Tracking requirements for the BABA degree with a 3.0 GPA;
- Earn a minimum 2.0 cumulative UF GPA; and
- Earn a minimum 2.0 cumulative UF GPA and a 2.0 cumulative GPA at any institutions you attended.
Contact an Academic Advisor
Schedule an Appointment
- Call 352-273-0165
- Phone appointments available
- Advisor Walk-In Schedule
- Walk-ins are for quick questions.
Meet the Advising Team
Contact Your Peer Advisor
Heavener PaCE Ambassador
Email Josh ( hpa at warrington.ufl.edu)