MyFisher is designed to provide currently enrolled FSOA students with policies, procedures, and events unique to the School. It provides basic information needed to develop a plan of study, but is not designed to replace academic advising. Students seeking admission requirements for our degree programs should visit each program section of the website.
- Monday, June 27: Summer B classes begin
- Monday-Tuesday, June 27-28: Summer B Drop/Add (at or after assigned start time)
- Monday-Tuesday, June 27-28: Summer B Late Registration
- Tuesday, June 28: Withdrawal with no Fee Liability
- Wednesday, June 29, by 5:00pm: Summer B/C Degree Applications deadline
The Fisher School of Accounting is accepting applications for student employment. Duties vary depending on faculty and course, and may include assisting faculty with grading, holding office hours, and answering student emails for undergraduate accounting classes. Applicants must be accounting majors. To apply, fill out the Application for Student Employment.
The Harn Museum at the University of Florida is recruiting for a Financial Analyst III. Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and four years of relevant experience required. Accounting degree and CPA strongly preferred. For more details, visit Financial Analyst III job posting. For questions, contact Richanne Lamb via email (rlamb at harn.ufl.edu). Deadline to apply is June 26.