MIB Program Highlights
- 30 credit hour degree earned in one year
- Core business courses (14 credit hours) reinforce fundamental business concepts
- Elective courses allow you to customize the curriculum
- Global Immersion Experience (GIE) brings the classroom to life through a week-long corporate study tour abroad
- Option to begin working on the degree while completing UF undergraduate studies or graduate work
- Study Abroad at one of over 30 partner institutions
- Capstone Project requires extensive research of an organization, its operations, successes and failures in the global marketplace
- Global experience through curriculum, study abroad & diverse perspectives of student body and faculty
- Enter the global workforce with increased awareness of cross-cultural differences.
- Acquire first hand global management experience through the Global Immersion Experience.
- Work on a capstone project and develop extensive knowledge of a specific industry, country, or global operation issue.
- Learn to view global management challenges from an informed perspective and formulate creative responses.
- Earn your master's degree in only one year.
- Study and form business relationships at a foreign partner university.
Which Option is Right for Me?
Learn more about our combined option.
Learn about our full and part time options.
Learn about our dual degree option.