Academic Common Market
Are you a resident of one of these states?
The Academic Common Market enables students in the Southeast to pursue the Master of Arts with a major in International Business (MAIB) degree at the University of Florida at In-State tuition rates. This program, created by the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB), allows students from 16 Southern states to 'study in a specialized field at an out-of-state college, while paying in-state tuition.' The MAIB program is currently approved to offer tuition reciprocity to state residents of Alabama and Kentucky. Students from other SREB member states should contact the MAIB program for more details about MAIB tuition reciprocity in their state.
- 30 credit hour degree earned in one year
- Core business courses (14 credit hours) reinforce fundamental business concepts
- Elective courses allow you to customize the curriculum
- International Study Tour brings the classroom to life through a week-long corporate tour abroad
- Study Abroad at one of over 30 partner institutions
- Final Project requires extensive research of an organization, its operations, successes and failures in the global marketplace
- Global experience through curriculum, study abroad & diverse perspectives of student body and faculty
Students interested in the MAIB program can learn more about the program and application process.