Courses & Curriculum
Students with an Undergraduate Business Degree:
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Track - Fall or Spring
- Information Technology Track - Fall or Spring
- Supply Chain Management Track - Fall or Spring
Students without an Undergraduate Business Degree:
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Track Track - Fall
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Track Track - Spring
- Information Technology Track - Fall
- Information Technology Track - Spring
- Supply Chain Management Track - Fall
- Supply Chain Management Track - Spring
Please note that if you choose to deviate from the recommended curriculum, your graduation could be delayed due to time conflicts for the required courses.
Independent Study (QMB 6905): An independent study involved doing a project, such as a system design, website implementation or data analysis, for an agency at UF or outside UF. For these projects, the student should develop the proposal in cooperation with the person who will actually be supervising the work. The work supervisor will have to sign off on the project before the independent study starts, and eventually report on the student's performance. The instructor will then assign the grade for the course after he/she receives the report from the work supervisor. Please submit the following independent study application prior to registering for the independent study.
Hsing "Kenny" Cheng
Chandra Hardy, M.Ed.
Director of Admissions & Student Services
Department of ISOM
Email (chandra.hardy at warrington.ufl.edu)
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.