Combined Degree in Information Systems & Operations Management
Students must submit a degree application on ONE.UF by the published deadline for the semester in which they intend to graduate, regardless of whether they are applying for the BS or the MS. Students applying for their BS should do a graduation check with the Undergraduate Programs Office in 233 Bryan Hall.
Students are responsible for verifying that they meet all degree requirements for the Master of Science in Information Systems and Operations Management. They can do this by reviewing their transcripts on ONE.UF and cross-checking them with the course requirements for their specific track with the BS/MS-ISOM Program Curriculum information. In addition, they are strongly encouraged to see the Director of Admissions and Student Services to complete a degree audit before the end of drop/add for the semester in which they intend to graduate.
Preparedness for graduation is based on:
- Completing a minimum of 36 credits for students with a business background and 40 credits for those without a business background and all course requirements for the designated track. Letter grades of C-, D+, D, D- or E are not considered passing at the graduate level and therefore any required course for which such grades have been assigned must be repeated.
- Being registered for at least two credits in the semester in which the student intends to graduate.
- Completing all degree requirements, including a minimum grade point average of B (3.00 truncated) in the major (i.e. only courses offered under the Department section of the graduate catalog) and in all work attempted in the graduate program, including a minor where appropriate
- Clearing all incompletes or other unresolved grades by the midpoint deadline published on the Graduate School's Critical Dates web page.
- Filing a degree application with the Office of the University Registrar by the deadline published on the Graduate School's Critical Dates web page. The degree application can be accessed on ONE.UF under "My Record." Check the box "Master of Science" on the application.
Failure to meet all of the rules and regulations listed above could delay a students' graduation date and the receipt of their degree/diploma. This delay could be both time-consuming and costly, so please follow all of the proper procedures and don't hesitate to contact the Director of Admissions and Student Services if you have any questions or concerns.
Dr. Haldun Aytug
Ms. Jessica Samson, M.Ed.
Prospective and current student advising support staff
Department of ISOM
Email (Jessica.Samson at warrington.ufl.edu) (include your UFID)
Ms. Chandra Hardy, M.Ed.
Director of Admissions & Student Services
Department of ISOM
Email (chandra.hardy at warrington.ufl.edu) (include your UFID)
Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm