In addition to preparing University of Florida students of entry level positions in retailing, the David F. Miller Center for Retailing Education and Research develops materials that can be used by instructors at other colleges and universities.
Retailing Management Textbook
Professor Barton Weitz, the Executive Director of the Miller Retail Center co-authors the most widely used textbook for teaching retailing management.
Retailing Management Instructors Syllabi
- Barton Weitz, University of Florida
- Michael Levy, Babson College
- Joan McBee, Southern Oregon University
- Jo Ellen Jonsson, Weber State University
- Hope Corrigan, Loyola College | MBA
- Serdar Durmusoglu, University of Dayton
- Kathleen Debevec, University of Massachusetts
- Ruoh-Nan (Terry) Yan, Colorado State University
Support Material for Instructors
Support materials for instructors include an instructor's manual, teaching tips, assignments, project, and classroom exercises, PowerPoint slides and links to online resources.
Retail Management Newsletter
Professor Michael Levy and Professor Weitz prepare and distribute a monthly retail management newsletter distributed electronically to retail course instructors. Each newsletter contain mini-case developed from recent articles with student discussion questions.