Why Become A Sponsor of the Retail Center?
The Retail Center undertakes a broad range of activities including; developing retail education programs for undergraduates, stimulating student interest in retail careers, providing educational materials, facilitating student projects, offering continuing education programs, hosting conferences, sponsoring workshops and seminars, serving as an international resource center for retailing and conducting research on issues of importance to the industry.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Increased exposure with our students
- Priority assistance with recruiting efforts
- Priority assistance with interview schedules for permanent and internship placement
- Networking and visibility opportunities with students and retail industry experts
- Preferential treatment for workshops, seminars, conferences & continuing education programs
- Retail Center Collateral; monthly newsletter, Careers in Retailing book & Resume book
- Reports on industry research
- Discounts for our annual Retailing Smarter Symposium
Current Retail Sponsors
The David F. Miller Center for Retailing Education and Research works with over 40 industry sponsors. You may view the list of our sponsoring companies.
- Beall's, Inc.
- Bridgestone Retail Operations
- Center for Advancing Retailing and Technology
- Chico's FAS
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Florida Blue
- Florida Retail Federation
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Macy's, Inc.
- National Retail Federation
- Office Depot
- Pinch A Penny
- Salus Capital Partners, LLC
- Sealane Marketing
- Southeastern Grocers