Why Become A Sponsor of the Miller Center?
The Center undertakes a broad range of activities including; developing retail education programs for undergraduates, stimulating student interest in retail careers, providing educational materials, facilitating student projects, offering continuing education programs, hosting conferences, sponsoring workshops and seminars, serving as an international resource center for retailing and conducting research on issues of importance to the industry.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Increased exposure with our students
- Priority assistance with recruiting efforts
- Priority assistance with interview schedules for permanent and internship placement
- Networking and visibility opportunities with students and retail industry experts
- Preferential treatment for workshops, seminars, conferences & continuing education programs
- Miller Center Collateral; monthly newsletter, Careers in Retailing book & Resume book
- Reports on industry research
- Discounts for our annual Retailing Smarter Symposium
Current Retail Sponsors
The Center works with over 40 industry sponsors. You may view the list of our sponsoring companies.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beall's, Inc.
- Bridgestone Retail Operations
- Charles & Alice
- Chico's FAS
- Enhanced Retail Solutions
- Florida Blue
- Florida Retail Federation
- Loss Prevention Research Council (LPRC)
- Macy's, Inc.
- National Retail Federation
- Office Depot
- Pinch A Penny
- Retail Detail Merchandising
- Rooms To Go
- Sealane Marketing