Current Student Resources
Important Dates for Current MSF Students
The Academic Calendar represent the most current information for upcoming semesters.
Peer and Mentor Recommended Reading Lists
- Financial Book List - Available from the UF Library
- Books suggested by Mark Baumgartner, Ph.D., CFA, Director, Asset Allocation and Risk, The Ford Foundation, 2013
- Fooled by Randomness, Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Robert Cialdini
- The Success Equation, Michael Mauboussin
- Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk, Peter Bernstein
- The Wisdom of Crowds, James Surowiecki
- Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell
- The Lessons of History, Will and Ariel Durant
- Thinking Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman
- Predictably Irrational, Dan Ariely
- Active Portfolio Management, Richard Grinold and Robert Kahn
To learn more about scholarships and other aid programs, please visit the UF Student Financial Affairs website.
Students in the MSF program have the opportunity to attend regular speaker series forums.