Costa Rica Sustainability Tour
Why Go on the Study Tour?
- You will actually do business with CostaRica in your lifetime, and you will use what you learn. Central America is in your backyard.
- Costa Rica is ahead of the curve globally on public policy toward sustainability. It is a microcosm of the future in which you will do business.
- You will have business experiences that you could not replicate traveling on your own.
- You will experience a cloud forest and explore eco-tourism.
- You will learn from world-class sustainability experts at the premier business school in Latin America as well as local and global companies.
- You will meet people who helped pioneer today's Costa Rican policies and businesses.
- You will meet some of the top people in each firm we visit – the American Chamber of Commerce, an engineering consulting firm, a coffee plantation, an ornamental plant firm, Proctor and Gamble, NGOS, and Coca-Cola.
- This is not a packaged study tour; The Poe Center has already met with everyone you will meet
- Costa Rica is a lush and beautiful country with a good economy and a long standing stable democratic government.
- You may want to go a few days early and visit a rainforest or the beach or the great environment of the countryside.
Program Fee: $1510.00
UFIC Fee: $109.00
Max. # of Students: 24
Costs are approximate and subject to change.