Advisory Board Fall Retreat
The Bergstrom Center Advisory Board Retreat is held each fall at the Hilton University of Florida Conference Center in Gainesville, Florida in conjunction with a Florida Gators football game. Join us for a terrific opportunity to network and exchange knowledge with other Advisory Board members and UF real estate students.
Save the Date
September 14-15, 2017
Hilton University of Florida Conference Center
1714 SW 34th St, Gainesville, FL 32607
A block of rooms has been reserved for September 13, 2017 - September 17, 2017 at the UF Hilton Conference Center. The special room rate for Thursday will be available until August 9th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Rates are $142 plus taxes for Thursday night. Room rates for Friday and Saturday night are $399 plus taxes per night. If you are staying over for the football game on Saturday, the hotel requires a two-night minimum of Friday and Saturday night. Friday and Saturday hotel rooms must be reserved by August 1.
You can book online through the Hilton online portal (be patient, it loads slowly) or by calling 352-371-3600 and asking for the Bergstrom Real Estate Center group rate.
View highlights from the 2016 Advisory Board retreat.
If you have questions, please contact either Denise Stoll, Bergstrom Center Office Manager at (352) 273-0311 or via email (denise.stoll at warrington.ufl.edu) or Nikki Wagner, Bergstrom Center Assistant Director at (352) 273-0312 or via email (nikki.wagner at warrington.ufl.edu).
- Advisory Board Fall Retreat 2016
- Advisory Board Fall Retreat 2015
- Advisory Board Fall Retreat 2014
- Advisory Board Fall Retreat 2013
- Advisory Board Fall Retreat 2012
- Advisory Board Fall Retreat 2011
- Advisory Board Spring Retreat 2010
- Advisory Board Spring Retreat 2009
- Advisory Board Spring Retreat 2008
- Advisory Board Spring Retreat 2007
- Advisory Board Spring Retreat 2006
- Advisory Board Spring Retreat 2005