Support Real Estate at UF
We are committed to attracting the most promising students for our graduate programs. Thanks to the involvement of many friends, alumni, and other benefactors, the Bergstrom Center offers a variety of scholarships to support our recruitment efforts.
Make a donation to the UF Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies Scholarship Fund online through the UF Foundation!
Support the Bergstrom Center
Beyond the academic program, our Annual UF Real Estate Trends & Strategies Conference and Survey of Emerging Market Conditions make the top minds in real estate accessible to the general public. Each of these initiatives provides very visible opportunities to support real estate at UF. General opportunities for involvement include:
- endowments for curriculum development and faculty support
- sponsored academic and applied research
- unrestricted endowments to the Bergstrom Center
- sponsorship of activities such as student field trips and regional Board gatherings
- support of the Spring Retreat and Fall Meeting
- partnership in the quarterly Survey of Emerging Market Conditions
- participation in the Annual UF Real Estate Trends & Strategies Conference
To discuss giving opportunities, contact:
Director of Development and Alumni Affairs
Email (jon.cannon at warrington.ufl.edu)