The Bergstrom Center is committed to serving as an information hub for students, alumni, and industry professionals. Our unique proposition of educating students and conducting industry-leading research, while staying connected to industry chatter and issues, gives industry professionals and others an important reason to keep in touch with us.
Education. Research. Leadership.
Real Estate Degree Programs
Learn more about studying real estate at UF.
In the News
- Golden Gator Awarded to Mr. Bergstrom
- Women in Commercial Real Estate: High Time We Bridged the Gap
- Board Chair Todd Jones talks property assessments on Invest Florida podcast
- Bergstrom Center Director discusses Miami Real Estate Development on Invest Florida Podcast
- Bergstrom Council donor Dan Pepper tells about the 5 Pitfalls to Avoid on Conducting Due Diligence in Real Estate
- Real Estate education comparison
- Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies welcomes incoming Chair Todd Jones and Vice Chair Angela Brown to Advisory Board
- Todd Powell speaks to University of Florida students about Plum Creek’s Envision Alachua plan
- Nathan S. Collier completes five- part lecture series for UF Bergstrom Center Case Studies Course
- UF Bergstrom Center hosts annual networking reception at ICSC Florida Conference
- David Ling, McGurn Professor of Real Estate, to serve on the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of European Real Estate Research
- Industry experts to discuss future of real estate at UF conference
- J. Ronald Terwilliger, Chairman Emeritus of Trammell Crow Residential Company, will be inducted into the Kelley A. Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies Hall of Fame
- Beau Beery (BSBA '98), a member of the advisory board for the Kelley A. Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies, was named to Real Estate Forum's 40 Under 40
- Martin "Hap" Stein to be inducted into Bergstrom Center Hall of Fame
- UF survey: Florida real estate market slips once again
- Bergstrom Center announces annual conference to be held Feb. 16-17
- New membership level, the Bergstrom Center Council
- Ling awarded highest honor by American Real Estate Society
- Florida real estate market has hit bottom, survey respondents report
- U.S.News & World Report Ranks UF Undergraduate Real Estate Program #6 in Nation
- Wayne Archer quoted in Time magazine article
- Wayne Archer invited to participate in a session of the Federal Reserve next month in New Orleans
- The Florida Real Estate Bust - Listen to Wayne Archer, Executive Director of the Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies, on the National Public Radio news program On Point discussing Florida as a microcosm of the nation's real estate problems, with host Tom Ashbrook.
- MSRE Program Receives $1 Million from Nathan S. Collier
- 1st Quarter 2007 Survey of Emerging Market Conditions: Outlook for Florida Real Estate Market
- Ken and Linda McGurn Gift will Help Support Real Estate Academic Program
- Real Estate Center Receives $2.5 Million to Bolster Program
- UF Real Estate is 8th Most Influential in Real Estate Research
- UF Prof. David Ling 7th Most Influential Individual Real Estate Researcher
UF Real Estate Trends & Strategies Conference
Don't miss the education & networking opportunities during the UF Real Estate Trends & Strategies Conference.