Undergraduate Real Estate Society
Commercial real estate—it’s not about selling homes
Join us to learn more...
Fall Semester Meetings
Join us in Heavener 250 @ 12:00 PM. Food provided.
09.18.2015First Meeting of Semester
10.02.2015A Conversation with Cliff Taylor, Senior Vice President, CBRE, Heavener 240
10.30.2015Getting a Real Estate Internship
Career and Internship Opportunities
Virtual Intern-Fund Raising for Real Estate Private Equity
Immediate hire internship job opportunity targeting MSRE’s or RE undergrads, that can be done remotely:
- Firm: IP Capital Partners
- Location: firm is in Boca but internship can be done from here
- Position: Internship that may lead to full time position if done well
- Description: see below and attached
- Contact: Mr. Josh Klein (jklein at ipcappartners.com) and Mr. Jason Isaacson (jason at ipcappartners.com)
The mission of the Undergraduate Real Estate Society is to actively create, support and enhance the academic experiences and pre-professional opportunities for students interested in Real Estate.
The main ways we hope to provide value to students in the coming academic years are through meeting discussions, company tours and travelling to professional association meetings, bringing real estate professionals to campus to speak, compiling informational resources useful to real estate students, and taking advantage of the University of Florida's extensive real estate network to provide opportunities for learning.