About the Bergstrom Center
For more than 30 years, the Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies at the University of Florida has been cultivating synergy among researchers, academics, students and industry leaders who drive the real estate marketplace. The Bergstrom Center supports the UF real estate courses and degree programs housed within the Warrington College of Business Administration.
Education. Research. Leadership.
Real Estate Degree Programs
Learn more about studying real estate at UF.
Check out our calendar for networking events, panel discussions, conferences and more.
- February 21-22, 2013
- Industry experts to discuss future of real estate at UF conference
- J. Ronald Terwilliger, Chairman Emeritus of Trammell Crow Residential Company, will be inducted into the Kelley A. Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies Hall of Fame
- Beau Beery (BSBA ’98), a member of the advisory board for the Kelley A. Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies, was named to Real Estate Forum’s 40 Under 40
- Martin “Hap” Stein to be inducted into Bergstrom Center Hall of Fame
- UF survey: Florida real estate market slips once again
- Bergstrom Center announces annual conference to be held Feb. 16-17
- New membership level, the Bergstrom Center Council
- Ling awarded highest honor by American Real Estate Society
- Florida real estate market has hit bottom, survey respondents report
- U.S.News & World Report Ranks UF Undergraduate Real Estate Program #6 in Nation
- Wayne Archer quoted in Time magazine article
- Wayne Archer invited to participate in a session of the Federal Reserve next month in New Orleans
- The Florida Real Estate Bust - Listen to Wayne Archer, Executive Director of the Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies, on the National Public Radio news program On Point discussing Florida as a microcosm of the nation's real estate problems, with host Tom Ashbrook.
- MSRE Program Receives $1 Million from Nathan S. Collier
- 1st Quarter 2007 Survey of Emerging Market Conditions: Outlook for Florida Real Estate Market
- Ken and Linda McGurn Gift will Help Support Real Estate Academic Program
- Real Estate Center Receives $2.5 Million to Bolster Program
- UF Real Estate is 8th Most Influential in Real Estate Research
- UF Prof. David Ling 7th Most Influential Individual Real Estate Researcher