- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp baking Soda
- 5 Drops Peppermint Oil
- Gather ingredients and combine in a jar
- Mix it up
- Brush your teeth!
- Does not need to be refrigerated.
- If you cannot pronounce the ingredients that are in your conventional toothpaste, then you probably do not want to be putting them in your mouth.
Plant Hangers - Repurposed T-Shirts
- 1 T-Shirt
- Measuring Tape
- Cut your fabric into 8 strips about 1.5” wide
- Stretch each piece individually
- Grab all 8 pieces of your fabric and knot them on one side
- Do not tighten the knot too much
- Group your fabric into four sets of two
- Know each set about 2” down from the top knot
- After your first round of knots, do this once again making the knot 1.5” down from the first knot
- Make one last knot on each pair about 1.5” down again
- When you’re done it should look like a bunch of funky diamonds
- Test it out!
Dog Toys - Repurposed T-Shirts
- Cut little 2-3” wide slits at the base of both of your shirts
- After you’ve cut your slits, just rip along the slit to make skinny strips of fabric
- Gather your t-shirt strips and tie off one end
- Divide your strips into thirds and braid them together
Vegan Potluck Recipes
Here are some of the requested recipes from past potlucks!
For More DIY Tutorials Check out our Instagram!