Study Abroad Photo Contest
Calling All Global Business Gators!
Share your study abroad experience with the world by tagging your study abroad photos with #GlobalBusinessGators on Instagram. Students with tagged photos will be entered in the Global Business Gators Photo Contest, hosted by the Heavener School of Business. Ten winners will be selected each semester and awarded an International Programs t-shirt. Winning photos will also be posted on Warrington and Heavener Social Media accounts.
How to Enter
- Document your adventures and take pictures while abroad (events, people, places, fellow Gators, college life abroad, etc.).
- To enter your photos, tag them on Instagram with #GlobalBusinessGators prior to the start of the following semester.
- Winners will be announced in the first month of the following semester.
- Photos must be taken during your study abroad experience.
- Photos do not have to be from the specific city/country you study in, but must be taken while you are abroad.
- You are welcome to tag and enter as many photos as you want.
- You are welcome to tag photos after you return to the U.S. – but contest entries must be from your study abroad semester.
Note: By entering your photos in this contest, you are granting the Warrington College of Business permission to use your photos in social media, future advertisements, and publications.
- Be creative and highlight your unique academic and personal experiences!
- Share photos depicting life abroad and academic activities in addition to photos of your travel.
- Wear Gator Gear in your photos to show everyone that the Gator Nation is everywhere.
- Adjust your privacy settings so we can see your submissions.