Leverage existing digital technologies ethically and efficiently to solve problems, complete tasks and accomplish goals. Demonstrates effective adaptability to new and emerging technologies.
- Inspire, persuade, and motivate self and others under a shared vision.
- Navigate change and be open to learning new technologies.
- Use technology to improve efficiency and productivity of their work.
- Identify appropriate technology for completing specific tasks.
- Manage technology to integrate information to support relevant, effective, and timely decision-making.
- Quickly adapt to new or unfamiliar technologies.
- Manipulate information, construct ideas, and use technology to achieve strategic goals.
NACE Center for Career Development and Talent Acquisition®
Developing Technical Acumen
- Seek opportunities to try new technology
- Stay current on emerging technologies relevant to your interests
- Complete certificates and credentialing in relevant technologies
- Take training courses
- Read technical books and journals on technology application
- Complete online tutorials
- Apply the skills you have learned in projects
- Use your skills to innovate and challenge the status quo
- Curate a public profiles and presence
- Continue to build your skill set as new technologies emerge
What does growth look like?