R.E.A.C.H. Summit 2020 has gone virtual!
This summer, R.E.A.C.H. will be conducted completely online taking place via Zoom. With many sessions to choose from, feel free to pop into a session to learn more about that topic!
R.E.A.C.H. Summit Summer 2020 Schedule of Events:
- The Gator Ready Team
- Gator Ready – July 13th at 6:00pm EST
- Career Connections Center
- Career Connections Center – July 14th at 12:30pm EST
- Caitlyn Torres
- LinkedIn – July 14th at 6:30pm EST
- Allison Gatsche, M.Ed., Ed.S., Assistant Director of Combined Degree Program
- Combined Degree Programs – July 15th at 3:00pm EST
- Kari Shattuck, M.Ed., Academic Advisor for UF Online Business Program
- Student Success in an Online Program – July 15th at 7:00pm EST
- Joshua Steele, Associate Director Academic Advising & Student Affairs, UF Online
- An Hour with UF Online – July 16th at 12:30pm EST
- Dr. Alex Sevilla, Ed.D., Associate Dean and Director of the Heavener School of Business
- Keynote Address – July 16th at 6:00pm EST
No registration required! To access a presentation, visit the link below 5-10 minutes before the scheduled session.
R.E.A.C.H. Summit is a leadership and professional development retreat designed to bridge the gap between distance learning and student engagement. Through networking, professional development, and innovative learning, we hope that participants leave R.E.A.C.H. with a greater connection to the Heavener School of Business and a stronger foundation in Heavener’s Core Competencies.