R.E.A.C.H. Summit 2020 has gone virtual!
This fall, R.E.A.C.H. will be conducted completely online taking place via Zoom. Free swag bags will be mailed to all attendees! Feel free to pop into the sessions below to learn more about that topic!
R.E.A.C.H. Summit Fall 2020 Schedule of Events:
- Dr. Alex Sevilla, Ed.D, Associate Dean and Director of the Heavener School of Business
- Expanding & Developing Your Leadership Potential – November 16th at 7:00pm EST
- Dr. Brian Ray, PhD, Director, Poe Business Ethics Center
- Making Sure Your Virtue Is Not A Surprise – November 17th at 7:00pm EST
- Zachary Hunt, UF Online Business Program Alumni
- Strategies for Success – November 18th at 7:00pm EST
No registration required! To access a presentation, visit the link below 5-10 minutes before the scheduled session.
R.E.A.C.H. Summit is a leadership and professional development retreat designed to bridge the gap between distance learning and student engagement. Through networking, professional development, and innovative learning, we hope that participants leave R.E.A.C.H. with a greater connection to the Heavener School of Business and a stronger foundation in Heavener’s Core Competencies.