Public Policy for Net Neutrality and Over the Top Services
Contact us to discuss how we can deliver this program for your organization.
The internet has forever changed how consumers communicate and the business models of network providers. What have been the experiences with net neutrality policies? What are the financial impacts of over the top (OTT) services and what are the effective regulatory responses? What happens next? This course examines the ideas, experiences, and research regarding net neutrality and OTT policies. Topics include:
- What are the origins of net neutrality? What has driven the ideas? What are the policy options?
- What have countries tried and what have been the effects?
- How can policy makers and regulators examine the financial realities for consumers and network providers?
- What does the future hold and what regulatory policies can promote good outcomes for consumers?
- How can consumers and network providers adapt and create new possibilities?
This course will be delivered virtually through Zoom meetings.
This is NOT a self-paced course. Active participation in Live Zoom sessions is required in order to receive the Certificate of Completion.
- Webcam and Mic enabled and on during real time Zoom sessions
- Internet connection (DSL, LAN, or cable connection desirable)
- Access to Zoom (download the latest version online)
- Unique Zoom meeting links will be provided once payment is received
Contact the course administrator.