Public-Private Partnerships (P3)
Foundational-Level Certified P3 Professional Program
January 19 – 22, 2021
as part of the PURC/World Bank International Training Program on Utility Regulation and Strategy
The Public-Private Partnerships (P3) have great potential for addressing the infrastructure gap present in every country. However, these arrangements are easily misunderstood and fraught with challenges related to their financing, legal structure, management, and allocation of risk. A thorough understanding of these concepts and their applications is necessary for improvements in the access to, and effectiveness of, the crucial services that these assets provide.
The Foundation level is the first level of the Certified PPP Professional (CP3P) program, promoted by the World Bank and other multilateral development banks, and managed by APMG International. According to the development banks and APMG International, “CP3P is the definitive credential to demonstrate to your peers that your abilities are aligned with international PPP good practice.”
The Foundation level aims to standardize knowledge of the PPP process and terminology. The Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for the two Practitioner level certification in the APMG’s PPP Certification Program.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of different project structures
- Understand stakeholder rights and responsibilities in project finance
- Choose between different types of projects
- Maximize positive outcomes for your project
- Obtain the APMG’s PPP Foundation Level Certificate with a passing exam score
The fee includes the following:
- Program tuition
- Accommodations for 4 nights (arrival Tuesday, June 16 and departure, Saturday, June 20)
- Daytime meals during the weekday, including breakfast, refreshment breaks and lunch
- Closing Program Dinner Friday, June 19
- Reading and classroom material
- APMG exam fee
PURC is proud to be an accredited training provider for the APMG Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) Certification Program.