Pacific Gas & Electric came out last week with a cost estimate for the first phase of its plan to put thousands of miles of power lines underground, ballparking it at $9 billion to $13.5 billion according to the San Jose Mercury News for the first 3,600 miles of lines it wants to bury by [...]
- Revising the Horizontal Merger Guidelines: The Path Forward
- Will Broadband Be Affordable? Assessing Regulations for Broadband Subsidies
- How Are States Managing the Broadband Billions?
- Maximizing Value and Minimizing Myths in Broadband Expansion
- The Biden Administration Embraces a Backward Approach to Economics