Getting an MBA is a major milestone in your career development. You will invest a significant amount of time and money in earning your degree. Shouldn’t you have a plan on how to maximize that investment? To help our students answer that question, UF MBA and Business Career Services has partnered together to offer you the following career development services:
- Career assessments by CareerLeader
- Remote Video Interviewing through CareerConnection
- Opportunity to participate in future Career Development Webinars
- Career Development related events
- Access to MBA Focus and related content such as:
- A dedicated Working Professional UF MBA Resume Book
- Job Board contains hundreds of the world’s biggest and best employers
Please complete the MBA for Professionals Access Form prior to receiving career services.
Business Career Services
Graduate Career Coach for Professional MBA
Many of the Professional Students students enrolled in the UF MBA Programs receive some degree of financial sponsorship from their employers. Please note the following guidelines:
- Students who are paying for 100% of their education are free to utilize all career service resources and do not need permission from their current employer to do so. These students will have access to the staff of our office and are encouraged to take advantage of our services. These services would include career advising, helping to establish a clearly defined career plan, resume preparation, interviewing and communication skills, etc.
- Students who are receiving any degree of financial sponsorship from their company must first receive permission from their current employer (immediate supervisor) to participate in career-switching activities. Once they have received this permission, they will have the same access as those students who are financing 100 percent of their education.
All students have full access to all of the services offered by the University’s Career Resource Center.