Online: Hybrid Two-Year
The UF MBA Online: Hybrid Two-Year program offers you the flexibility of an online format and also provides periodic residencies that allow you to get face-to-face interactions with your faculty and classmates.
This 27-month option is designed for students from any academic background. It is the program we recommend for non-business majors and business majors who have been out of school for more than 7 years.
UF MBA Online: Hybrid Two-Year at a Glance
- Program Costs: $59,807.20
- Length: 27 months
- Begins: Spring (January) and Fall (August)
- On-Campus Visits: 1 week Orientation/Foundations Review and 1 weekend every 4 months (Saturday & Sunday)
- Electives: Online, one week on-campus or international
- Designed for: Non-Business degrees or business undergraduate degrees in the workforce for more than seven years.
Students in this program build a strong foundation in core business areas such as finance, marketing, management, operations and economics. After this foundation is built, students can then focus their studies in a particular area of interest.
While the majority of your coursework is completed online, we do host weekend residencies every four months and a mandatory on-campus orientation for all students on our Gainesville campus. Online lectures are asynchronous, allowing you to view them at your own convenience and schedule.
- Average Age: 31
- Average Experience: 8 yrs
- Average GMAT: 610
- Average GPA: 3.2