Online: Hybrid One-Year
The UF MBA Online: Hybrid One-Year program is one of the quickest ways you can earn your MBA.
This option is a 16-month accelerated program for those who have an undergraduate degree in business and graduated within the last seven years. UF is one of a few select programs in the world offering such an option—one that is AACSB accredited and awards a diploma equivalent to on campus programs.
Program at a Glance
- Program Costs: $49,204.80
- Length: 16 months
- Begins: Spring (January) and Fall (August)
- On-Campus Visits: One weekend every 4 months (Saturday & Sunday)
- Electives: Online, one week on-campus or international trip
- Designed for: Business undergraduate degree within the last 7 years, with at least 2 years of professional work experience
With your business undergraduate degree (earned within the last 7 years) and a foundations review provided as part of our program, you will be able to delve into higher-level MBA classes sooner in our accelerated program option. The Online: Hybrid One-Year program is 32 credits versus the 48 credits in our two year programs. We recognize that you completed the core business courses during your undergraduate experience, and are therefore not requiring them to be repeated. The admissions team will evaluate your transcripts to ensure your eligibility for the program, but we recommend you review our eligibility checklist to assess your candidacy.
If you have another graduate degree in business or a business minor, we recommend also reviewing the checklist. There is a possibility you have completed all the coursework necessary for this accelerated option.
- Average Age: 28
- Average Experience: 6 yrs
- Average GMAT: 600
- Average GPA: 3.3