UF Research Conference on Machine Learning in Finance
This virtual, two-day conference will bring together researchers on applications of machine learning and natural language processing across all Finance-related areas.
Machine learning and related technological innovations have transformed all areas of finance. This paradigm shift has led to innovations both in theoretical and applied research in providing new solutions to long-standing challenges. The UF Research Conference on Machine Learning in Finance, hosted by the Eugene F. Brigham Finance, Insurance & Real Estate Department, aims to bring together researchers and practitioners on applications of machine learning and natural language processing across finance-related topics over a two-day virtual conference.
The conference will take place September 10-11, 2022 over Zoom.
- Deadline for paper/abstract submission: 7/15/2022 (midnight EDT)
- Acceptance notifications: 8/15/2022
- Registration deadline: 9/1/2022 (free registration)
- Conference dates: 9/10/2022 & 9/11/2022
Specific research topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Machine learning in asset pricing, corporate finance, and accounting
- Financial applications of natural language processing
Paper submission procedure:
- Papers must be submitted via the Paper/Abstract Submission button below
- Submissions must be received by midnight EDT on July 15, 2022. Please contact Paul Borochin with any questions.
- Farid Aitsahlia
- Paul Borochin (Program Organizer)
- Gustavo Cortes
- Sheila Jiang
- Sehoon Kim
- Nitish Kumar
- Tao Li
- Alejandro Lopez Lira
- Andy Naranjo
- Mahendrarajah Nimalendran
- Yuehua Tang
- Baolian Wang
- Yanbin Wu
- Douglas Xu