The Entrepreneurship Club (eClub) aims to serve the broad range of both graduate and undergraduate students at The University of Florida seeking to engage in the topics of entrepreneurship, creativity, and innovation in educative and social capacities by fostering a strong network of like-minded individuals in order to provide value to others in the eClub, the Gainesville Community and the world.
We aim to achieve this by organizing a diverse speaker series, creative workshops, monthly socials and networking events. We also host and participate in numerous startup events like Startup Weekend, 3 Day Startup, venture pitch competitions and more. We also have access to mentoring and coaching opportunities from successful entrepreneurs and various investors. We promote and encourage immersion in the Gainesville innovation ecosystem and bustling startup community.
We bring together people from across campus in every discipline, from Liberal Arts and Sciences to Journalism and Business to Engineering and everything in between. Bringing together creative and different points of view is invaluable when forming startup companies.
From the minute you walk in the door to one of our meetings or events you will feel the energy! We are a friendly and welcoming group of students excited about growing our organization.
We have 7 different Leadership Teams within the Entrepreneurship club. We have a wide array of roles consisting of operations, management, marketing, finance, strategy, planning, social media, technology, photography, videography, blogging and more. There is also the opportunity to get involved with the Gainesville community as well! We have partnered with many different ventures and have hosted or attended events such as:
- Meeting and networking with founders of successful companies
- Startup Weekend trips to Orlando and Tampa
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO) National Conference in Chicago and Orlando
- 3 Day Startup (3DS) Gainesville
- Weekly speaker series & workshops
- Monthly socials & networking events
- The annual Entrepreneurship Club Startup Walk, touring downtown Gainesville’s favorite startup spaces
The Entrepreneurship Club took home four of the eight student awards at the annual 2015 UF Warrington College of Business Student & Faculty Awards for:
- Student Organization of the Year
- Outstanding Program of the Year
- Warrington Student Leader of the Year (Erick Rodriguez)
- Most Dedicated Member (Giovanni Crimi)