EESA Fees and Costs
Scholarships now available!
The course fee covers the cost of six credit hours, all course materials, accommodation for the six weeks the student is in South Africa, all program related transportation once the student has arrived in South Africa, and four outings to interesting locations around the Cape Town area. The student pays for his/her own airfare and meal expenses. Food costs are quite inexpensive in South Africa.
A deposit will be charged to you at the time of enrollment. The cost of deposit will apply to the course fee. The balance will be billed to you.
- Deposit: $375 (due upon enrollment)
- Course Fee: includes several group meals, lodging accommodations, in country transportation, outings, and supplies:
- Undergraduate Program Fee = $6,500
- Graduate Program Fee = $7,000
- Airfare: $1,400 estimated cost (the center can assist in organizing your air travel, but it is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket)