Join our family. Make an impact.
Start attending our weekly meetings on Tuesdays from 4-6 pm at the beginning of the semester!
- Develop entrepreneurial and project management skills through every step of project design and implementation.
- Foster an understanding of local, national, and global social issues and opportunities and apply this knowledge to improve and develop community projects.
- Expand on your leadership skills by evaluating your personal talents and mindsets, collaborating with a team, and building an appreciation for diverse perspectives and experiences
- Demonstrate professionalism by being punctual, following through on project and chapter responsibilities, and remaining engaged throughout each meeting, as you would in any professional setting.
- Maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude while representing Enactus.
- Attend Enactus chapter meetings on Tuesdays from 4-6 pm and Emerging Leader Classes on Thursdays from 4-6 pm in the first semester at the level.
Gator Ready Competencies
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Global/Intercultural Fluency
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Undergraduate UF student (we accept students from all colleges and majors)
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0