Dr. McCawley, an 18-year veteran of entrepreneurship, calls upon her experience and her own MBA to teach professional writing to graduate students in the Warrington College of Business MBA Programs. In addition, she administers the writing courses for the MBA Programs where her experience as business-owner of a third-party administrator is useful. Prior to joining the Warrington College of Business, Dr. McCawley has developed and taught writing courses for students in the fields of sociology, medicine, gerontology, psychology, and communication sciences and disorders. Dr. McCawley retired in May 2020.
- PhD - Sociology, University of Florida, 2000
- MA - Sociology, University of Florida, 1995
- MPS - Loyola University, 1990
- MBA - Business, University of Florida, 1985
- MSA - Health Services Administration, University of Florida, 1985
- BS - Sociology, University of Florida, 1979