I am founder and CEO of a consulting firm, Noble Partners, which helps organizations increase the quantity and quality of leaders available to pursue strategic priorities. We do this by designing and enhancing partnerships for leaders. These partnerships integrate leadership development and succession planning into day-to-day operations. I was previously an Engagement Manager with McKinsey in the Washington, D.C. office. At McKinsey, I served regulatory agencies, criminal justice organizations, insurance companies, and banks, working with both private and public sector organizations. Prior to McKinsey, I taught Behavioral Economics and Political Economy in the Economics graduate program at New York University.
- Other - Economics, New York University, 2010
- PhD - Economics, George Mason University, 2007
- BA - Comparative Literature, Stanford University, 2002
- Struc & Solv Bus Prob ( FIN6930 ) — Spring 2019
- Struct & Solv Bus Pro ( FIN6930 ) — Fall 2017