Business Career Services and Career Coaching
Recruiters are still hiring and looking for you! Warrington’s Business Career Services office remains open and active heading into the upcoming academic year. The goal remains the same — to get you connected with recruiters and make sure you’re fully prepared to take advantage of the fall and spring recruiting seasons. While most of our programs and services will move to a virtual environment, we’ll continue to offer the same quality programming that you have come to expect from the entire team in Business Career Services.
If your question is not answered below, please email the Career Services staff. We are here to assist every step of the way towards reaching your career and professional development goals.
Career Coaches will continue to meet with undergraduate students. Students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with their Career Coach via HIREWarrington. All career coaching will take place live and one-on-one over Zoom.
- Michelle Bloom-Lugo: All Freshman, all Seniors, and Sophomores and Juniors with last name beginning with the letters (A-G)
- Diana Saiz: Sophomores and Juniors with last name beginning with the letters (H-O)
- Bernadine Thomas: Sophomores and Juniors with last name beginning with the letters (P-Z)
Career Coaches will continue to meet with students across graduate programs. Students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with their Career Coach via HIREWarrington. All career coaching will take place live and one-on-one over Zoom.
- Carly Escue: Full-Time MBA Students
- Debra Marcum: Online and Professional MBA Students; MSE Students
- Kandace Keeling: ISOM and MSRE Students
- Brittany Tyree: MIB and MSM Students
- Craig Petrus: Executive and South Florida MBA Students
Email Craig to schedule an appointment
Undergraduate CAP Mentors
CAP Mentors will continue to host live career coaching and mentoring appointments with undergraduate students virtually next semester. Schedule an appointment with a CAP Mentor on HIREWarrington.
CAP Mentors will continue to work their normal hours – Monday-Thursday from 10:30am-5pm.
- Schedule a virtual session with one of our awesome undergraduate CAP Mentors by visiting HIREWarrington.
- Email individual undergraduate CAP Mentors.
Graduate CAP Mentors
CAP Mentors will continue to host live career coaching and mentoring appointments with graduate students virtually this semester, Staring August 31st. Schedule an appointment with a CAP Mentor on HIREWarrington.
Please also join us during BCS/CAP Virtual Walk-In Hours on Zoom during the following times:
- Monday: 9 am-11 am
- Tuesday: 10 am-12 pm
- Wednesday: 1 pm-3 pm
- Thursday: 2 pm-4 pm
- Friday: 12:30 pm-2:30 pm
Connecting students to internships and full-time jobs remains the top priority for Business Career Services. Employers will continue to look for qualified candidates to join their companies for internships and full-time roles, and we are prepared to connect you to them.
Make sure you continue to check HIREWarrington for updated information about company information sessions, interviews, office hours, and other exciting employer events.
Fall Events to Look Forward to:
- Warrington Career Week (September 21-24)
Heavener Career Week has become Warrington Career Week, now open to all Warrington students. It will take place virtually this semester, via Zoom. Similar to past events, you’ll still have access to all the great recruiters, alumni, company sessions and company officer hours you come to expect from this event.
- Professional Development Day (September 11)
Comprising of keynote speakers and industry/functional breakout panels, this graduate-only, interactive event will be held via Zoom.
- Gator Grad Business Career Fair (September 18)
Transforming into a virtual career fair platform, this event will offer our graduate business students another great way in which to secure internships and full-time jobs.