The Teaching and Learning Center has provided instructions and resources to assist with preparation and conducting online classes. We encourage all faculty to utilize these materials and the Teaching and Learning Center to fully onboard in-class courses to online. Please communicate with your students how your class will be delivered online.
See instructions for assistance in delivering your class online. These resources are available to ease your transition to online.
- Canvas Instructor Guide Resources
- Adding TAs with Manage Users
- Guide to Understanding Canvas Quiz Settings
- Adding Extra Time to Quizzes and Exams for DRC Accommodations
- Classroom Video Capabilities
- Honorlock Instructor Guide
Communicate with your Students
Please utilize Canvas to email instructions to your students.
Personal Meeting ID (PMI) is great to use for office hours since it is a reusable meeting room with a fixed URL.
Communicate with Co-Workers
Zoom is a university licensed platform for video communications. This resource can be used to connect with co-workers when working from home.