Interested in becoming an International Programs Student Ambassador?
If you have studied abroad on any of the business programs (UF in London, UF in Madrid, UF in Dublin, UF in Paris or UF in Rome) or on one of the 30+ business exchange programs through Heavener, you are eligible to apply for the International Programs Student Ambassador (IPSA) program. Even though the focus is on the business programs, you do not have to be a business major or minor to serve as an ambassador.
The International Programs Student Ambassadors is a small group of study abroad participants who assist the International Programs staff in the promotion of the School's study abroad and exchange programs. The Student Ambassador program provides students with the opportunity to enhance individual skills in interpersonal communication, public relations, advertising, public speaking, and writing.
The application for the IPSA position is due along with a resume the first week of each semester. Consider joining this exciting and vital student group and continue your international affiliations after returning to campus. For any questions or further details, email Andrea Kim (andrea.kim at warrington.ufl.edu).
- Obtain training in study abroad advising
- Enhance leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Use knowledge of international matters and cross-cultural communication acquired from your own study abroad experience
- Have the opportunity to work with faculty, staff, and students across campus
- Gain experience to post on your resume
Check out our frequently asked questions:
Email (andrea.kim at warrington.ufl.edu)