Leadership Development Program
The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is an award-winning three-tiered program designed to help you gain professional and academic skills that are needed after you graduate. Serving as your roadmap for success, the LDP is:
Develop yourself in four key areas: academics, leadership, professionalism, service
Complete the program at your own pace
Tailor your LDP experience around your interests
- Enhance your own personal and professional development.
- Set yourself apart in the job market.
- Obtain academic and professional skills.
- Gain knowledge in the areas of leadership and ethics, career planning and professional development, and communication.
- Become more involved in the university and community.
How Do I Start?
- Review the components and 3 levels of this program.
- Email a Leadership Ambassador (leadershipambassadors at warrington.ufl.edu) with questions or to schedule an appointment.
- Submit the Registration Form as early as possible.
Components of the Program
Take courses, even if they aren't necessary to fulfill your degree requirements, to gain valuable knowledge.
Become more than just a member to gain experience leading others through student organizations.
Gain professional experience through workshops, internships, and study abroad trips.
Make a difference in the local community during your time at the University of Florida.