Warrington Diplomat Recruitment
The Warrington Diplomat program is comprised of the top highly committed and motivated 30-40 junior, senior, and graduate business and accounting student leaders tasked with representing the Warrington College of Business. As the official ambassadors, the Diplomats are involved in public relations events on and off campus and act as resource people regarding college policies, procedures, and programs to new and current students. The visibility, training, and experience gained as a Diplomat are invaluable assets in the professional development process.
The value of the Warrington Diplomats lies in their ability to create and reinvent ideas, programs and services which address the needs of undergraduate business students, alumni, and interested parties. All Warrington Diplomats have the opportunity to gain leadership experience and give back to the college by serving the Warrington community. New ideas and initiative are welcomed and will be integrated into the existing Warrington Diplomat services.
The Warrington Diplomats serve the college by giving tours to prospective students, hosting college events, planning events and Leadership Ventures, and interacting with current students during Diplomat Office Hours.
- Rising Junior, Senior, or graduate business or accounting major
- Minimum 3.3 overall UF GPA
- Online Application Questions
- Cover Letter
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Letter of Recommendation
Applicants are required to have TWO recommendations. Letters must be submitted by the application deadline via email (diplomats at warrington.ufl.edu). Late recommendations will not be accepted.
One recommendation must come from a Warrington Faculty or Staff member.
- **Warrington Faculty/Staff recommenders have the option of submitting a traditional letter, or completing a recommendation form.
- Opens: Mon February 15, 2016
- Closes: Fri March 18, 2016 at NOON
- Meet and Greet- Tues March 8, 2016, 5-7 in Heavener Commons
- Application Deadline- Fri March 18, 2016 at NOON
- Interview Notifications and Signup- March 23-25, 2016
- Interviews- Week of March 28, 2016
- Notifications (via email)- Tues April 5, 2016
- Warrington Diplomat Meeting and Social- Tues April 12, 2016, 6:15pm, 230 Heavener Hall
Assistant Director for Career & Leadership Programs
Email (Scott.Nachlis at warrington.ufl.edu)