International Study: Study Abroad
Opportunities for UF Undergraduates
In the Warrington College of Business Administration, we strongly encourage and support our students' efforts to study abroad. International studies serve to enhance not only the students' professional experiences, but their personal ones as well. In conjunction with the University of Florida International Center (UFIC), the School of Business works closely with students, aiding them throughout their planning process and upon their return.
WCBA students have the option of studying abroad on an UF sponsored program or on an international exchange.
WCBA Sponsored International Programs
- Live and study with other UF students
- Courses taught in English
- Take UF business courses abroad via electronic platform
- Language, culture, and business courses offered through international partners
- Internships are available in London
- Package program (excursions, transport, housing)
- Less expensive than comparable programs
- Offered Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters
Deadline for Application:
- March 1st – Summer semester (APPLY NOW)
- May 1st – Fall semester (APPLY NOW)
- October 1st – Spring semester
WCBA Exchange Programs
- Offered in 22 different countries all over the world
- Independent experience – live with other exchange students
- Courses taught in English
- Take required coursework at prestigious international universities
- Enhance your major with discipline specific courses that are not offered at UF
- Get involved in a variety of student groups and activities
- Support services through host university
- Least expensive type of study abroad program
- Available Fall and Spring semesters
Deadlines for application vary: Limited spaces available, please apply early.
The Warrington College of Business Administration requires that students be in good academic standing and have a 2.5 OVERALL UF GPA to apply for study abroad in college and UF sponsored programs. Participation in WCBA exchange programs requires a minimum 3.0 OVERALL UF GPA.
The Warrington College of Business Administration will not approve students for study abroad if they are not making appropriate progress in their universal tracking requirements. Additionally, students will not be eligible to study abroad if they are on or have failed College probation.
Undergraduate students may study abroad on an approved exchange or transfer program for a maximum of two semesters (fall and spring, or academic year.) Students may petition the Warrington College of Business Administration for permission to study abroad for a third semester if the semester is a summer term or an international internship. The student's previous performance abroad can be a significant factor in this petition process.
Scheduling a study abroad appointment
We encourage students to meet with an International Programs representative to develop a study abroad plan. To arrange for an appointment, just call 273.0151.
International Programs – Heavener School of Business
Location: 133 Bryan Hall
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm (M-F)
Phone: (352) 273-0151