Become a Warrington Welcome Peer Leader
Warrington Welcome Peer Leaders serve a vital function as co-instructors for the course. While serving their fellow students Peer Leaders gains skills highly valued by employers and graduate schools:
- Give presentations and mentor freshman to enhance your communication skills & develop self-confidence
- Plan in and out-of class activities to show your initiative & creativity
- Work closely with your co-instructor to enhance teamwork & organizational skills
- Demonstrate your leadership skills & friendly/outgoing personality through your interactions with your students
Application process for 2013-2014
The process of becoming a Peer Leader is coordinated by the Dean of Students Office. Please visit the Dean of Students Office website for further explanation of the application process and the training requirements for becoming a Peer Leader.
Applications for 2013-2014 will be available in early Fall of 2012
Requirements to be a Peer Leader
- 2.75 Cumulative GPA
- No judicial violations
- Take the Peer Leader training class during the Spring of 2012
- Other requirements as determined by the Dean of Students Office and/or Warrington College of Business Administration
You will also need two letters of reference for the application.