Leadership Development Program
Introductory Leadership Certificate
- Completion of three courses/programs listed in the Academics Matrix
Completion of twenty hours of community service:
- Independently (as an individual)
- As a member of a University recognized service organization (registered with SAI or CLS)
- As a member of a student organization, but not performed as a condition of membership in that organization
Participation in at least one University student organization (10+ contact hours)
- Participation in the Freshman Leadership Council will count toward this requirement
- Completion of two CRC workshops OR completion of the Certified Gator Professional program
- Submission of Certificate of Completion, Reflection of Learning Experiences paper, and critiqued resume.
Reflection of Learning Experiences
The Reflection of Learning Experiences paper is an opportunity for you to look back at the experiences in which you engaged through this level of the program and examine what they mean for your personal and professional development while also looking ahead to what experiences you plan to pursue in the next stage of the program. This paper should be 3-4 pages, and must be submitted with the Application of Certificate Completion.